Monday, 8 February 2010

Raking it in!

I'm really upset. On visiting my allotment last week, I was shocked to learn that my rake has been stolen! Yes, stolen. It is not to be seen ANYWHERE! All of my tools are there except my rake.

My trusty old friend is in the wrong hands and I want it back. If you have seen it or know where it is, please return it.

3 comments:

Helen Strawford aka Aussiechick said...

Glen that's awful, hope it turns up soon

yogi bear said...

Sorry to hear about your rake Glen. Hate tea-leaves. I wonder who it is.
BTW. The Rhubarb I've left you should be split and planted asap.
Just a reminder.

Alf (plot 139)

Glen said...

What a lovely surprise to see you here Alf. Thank you for the reminder. We shall do that on Monday, as we are going to the plot. ~Glen~